District Manager candidate will have several years of specialty retail experience in a leadership role. Emphasis on customer experience, operations, talent and business acumen to lead stores successfully. District Manager will oversee the Canada market and be based in Toronto, ON. The candidate must have a clear understanding of Brand, business operations, how to maximize profitability, and ensure visual and operational standards are achieved within the district.
District Manager must be able to work a flexible schedule according to needs of the business including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Drives business results by analyzing business trends, maximizing daily sales plans and coaching and development of teams.
• Provides consistent feedback that motivates our team and fosters a team environment by using effective communication skills.
• Plans, delegates and follows up on action items, floor directives, Company initiatives and ensures expectations and objectives are met timely and executed effectively.
• Fosters a positive work environment that encourages design thinking with an open door policy.
• Attracts, recruits, and retains talent. Develops teams to provide the best customer experience while driving sales.
• Retains top tier talent to ensure successful succession and growth opportunities within market and other channels across NA territory.
• Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and hires a team with the same values.
• Creates and reinforces a proactive customer centric environment
• Maintains visually inspiring stores by ensuring teams are effectively carrying out directives and maintaining visual standards at all times.
• Understands and adheres to all company policies and procedures throughout the district.
• Creates a fun and aspirational in-store atmosphere that encourages customers to engage with AllSaints
• Set a clear vision on the environment you want to create and have the buy-in and support of your management team to grow and evolve this with every member in their store.
• Devise and deliver a district business plan which has tangible goals to aim for. This plan will be reviewed regularly to ensure the store is on track to deliver the best standards.
• Lead an efficient process in executing operational excellence. Your team will be inspired to achieve excellence and ensure the stores have a clear driven process and keeping costs to a minimum to ensure maximum profitability.
• Think about your customer and set a compelling story from a visual perspective. You will balance commerciality with in store experience to deliver an exciting store experience.
• Lead, coach and develop your management team to go above and beyond.
• Push your own development and how you can grow your capabilities as a leader.
• Support peers in other regions and participate in projects and Company initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience
• 6 - 10 years relevant retail management experience
• 3 – 5 or more years of multi-unit management experience
• Multi-unit management experience within a fashion and volume sales environment is essential
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Retail Management or related field preferred
• Leadership experience and ability to demonstrate a passion for developing others and retaining talent
• An innate desire to be customer centric and ensure they are at the heart of every decision we make
• Someone who can manage upwards and deliver on expectations they set
• Demonstrates leadership and integrity at all times
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong merchandising and visual skills
• Excellent organization skills; ability to plan and execute tasks efficiently
• Proactive and creative problem solving ability
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
• Ability to consistently travel within their territory
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google platform
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand!
We look for individuality, confidence and attitude when we recruit, we seek people who disrupt the norm, push boundaries and are collaborative in their approach. They act with honesty and humility and treat those around them with respect. Our people are able to bring others with them and are the best in what they do!
• Willingness to challenge the norm & embrace design thinking
• Pace, pace, pace
• Obsess about Brand Experience