This role is fundamental to the business to protect against all areas of loss including theft, fraud, process error any other internal or external risk. The Profit Protection Manager is a Brand Ambassador who can identify risk and make recommendations to eradicate / reduce to an acceptable level in line with all relevant legislation e.g. Employment, Data Protection and criminal legislation etc. The role will primarily be responsible for identifying and managing risk and secondly, coaching and developing the store management teams to increase their awareness of risk and their capability to manage it.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Accountable for the stores’ stock loss results, compliance and execution of Profit Protection programme.
- Ensuring shrinkage is maintained at or below the company target
- Identify significant shortage issues and provide factual analysis and recommendations to correct them.
- Communicate with outside authorities to ensure the protection of company assets and interests
- Assist with the planning, design, implementation and review of an overall profit protection strategy for the Company
- Responsible for stock loss reduction through investigation and detection of internal and external threats
- Investigating theft and fraud and make recommendations to resolve to protect the business going forward
- Conduct analysis of transactional data to identify trends
- Responsible for advising on stock loss, cash and charge back control issues in stores and any other area of the business which is at risk or exposed to risk
- Network with the Police Service, other retail organisations and other law enforcement agencies to resolve specific issues relating to Profit Protection
- Conduct site surveys for new stores, store refurbishments and store closures
- Follow through on equipment faults and maintenance to ensure work is completed to satisfaction
- Lead ad hoc risk management projects as required by the business and prepare all reports and feedback
- Identifying operational gaps and making recommendations for improvement
- Conduct investigations into dishonesty and support store management with their investigations
- Responsible for training store management on Company controls
- Operates as an integral part of the Retail Operations team providing regular guidance and training to facilitate successful implementation of procedures
- Working closely with District and Business Managers to communicate and eradicate risk issues in each area
- Attend district and business managers meetings to communicate changes and updates to legislation
- Providing support, education and training to store management in theft, fraud and any other risk
- Coaching and developing store management teams in all aspects of profit protection
- In depth knowledge of security equipment, CCTV, Access Control
- Knowledge of crime prevention, surveillance and interviewing techniques
- Skilled investigations experience in a formal or retail environment
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Knowledge of technology based crime prevention / detection methods
- Experience and understanding of current criminal and employment legislation
- Demonstrates Commercial awareness
- Networks with other companies and external parties to keep up to date of changes and new threats
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office -Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Prioritises workload – balances strategic with tactical
- Coaches others
- Analytical skills
- A full knowledge of all accident handling/reporting procedures
- Willing to challenge and influence at all levels
- Honesty and integrity
- Proactive approach
- Handle sensitive and confidential information
- Exercises complete discretion and protects confidentiality
- Professional conduct at all times – role model for the business
- Self-aware and develops self
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Career development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to hearing from you.