As a Global People & Culture Team we attract, develop and retain our people through partnering with managers across the brand to equip them with the tools needed to evolve and build a culture that inspires and engages our people. The Talent team plays a key part here at AllSaints and we are passionate about attracting the best global talent to our brand.
As Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor you will provide an efficient, engaging and effective recruitment experience for all candidates and hiring managers. Through engaging with talent you will attract and hire ambassadors for AllSaints through various avenues such as social media and direct sourcing channels, being proactive in your approach whilst building a strong talent pipeline to ensure AllSaints hire the future design thinkers for the brand.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
● End-to-end recruitment of head office roles.
● Operating a direct sourcing model to utilise our attraction channels and methods of direct recruitment including LinkedIn Recruiter and job boards
● Acting as a trusted partner to hiring managers, attracting and engaging talent, co-interviewing and providing feedback to candidates ensuring that their brand experience is seamless and consistent from beginning to end.
● Strategise on ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
● Proactively identify talent attraction challenges and creating impactful solutions to address them.
● Drive exceptional candidate experience, bringing new ideas to the table to constantly improve and evolve the recruitment process for your areas and the wider business.
● Data driven and analytic approach to managing the process along with ongoing reporting of key metrics. Maintain accurate applicant data. Track and report on activity, priorities and campaign performance data to share with internal stakeholders.
● Working with the Talent Acquisition Partner to define and implement effective and innovative recruitment and selection processes in line with business requirements staying up-to-date on Company policies and relevant employment law.
● Proven experience of working in a fast paced high-volume recruitment role ideally with both in-house and agency experience.
● Enthusiastic, energetic and determined to achieve results.
● A natural ability in building and maintaining relationships within an ever changing environment.
● Possesses effective communication and diplomacy skills to influence others
● Proven ability to drive direct hiring methods
● Delivery focussed - ability to source candidates quickly and can deliver on a range of roles and levels
● Proven problem solving capability
● Ability to quickly develop specific business and market knowledge
● A passion and understanding of communicating through social media and talent attraction channels with an engaging tone
● Team player who collaborates with and manages stakeholder relationships with a can do attitude
● Passionate with a keen interest for the fashion industry.
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Career development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to hearing from you.